Proclaim Activism and support a cause for safe futures

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew. Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me

Martin Niemˆller

This quote has a very clear message of pro activism. Long silence can make the things unrepairable. It is important that we act as a catalyst for change. Take charge and make a difference. Your single step can help us making this world a better place. It will add a new dimension to your life.

I am not asking you to protest or confront. The idea is to transform the people on the inside as well as on the outside in order to create any meaningful change in the world. I am writing down here a plan which will help you to decide how you can participate in bringing about a positive change in this world and making this world a better place to live:

Labels: