All over the print media and electronic media, one issue is under hot debate. That issue is “Whether Mumbai belongs to Maharashtra or India”. Political leaders are making their way to get the most out of this. This is the only work left for the politicians to do. But it is hurting the progress of our country. It is an obstacle in the Mission 2020 that we have seen.
Everyone has something to say whether “in Favour” or “Not in Favour”. They say and then forget what they have said. Nobody come forward and say we will change this. There is an immediate need of changing the way we react to situations and to raise our voice for one India. I have a plan to build one India.
A Bunch of Britishers ruled our country for a long period because 30 crore Indians were quite. Now a bunch of people are trying to rule, will 100 crore people still keep quite??
- Minimum qualification to become a political leader should be set to graduation. If you don’t have the right vision, you can not run a country.
- Oldies are no longer goldies. We don’t want those leaders who are most of the time busy in attending doctors, who no longer can walk but talk about going to moon. Files are created and then dumped into stores. Maximum age for political service to be set at 60. If you still want to continue, you can open a training centre to train young leaders.
- No criminals allowed in political parties. You are only welcome in Jails.
- We can not let Khalistan to demand separate Punjab, Shiv sena & MNS to demand separate Maharashtra, Naxals to demand separate state and Jihadi’s to demand Kashmir etc. You can not let these people to brain wash common man. Common man just want peace and not a different state.
- Send these troubling peoples to rehabilitation camps and cure their minds. They need a dose of love. These people are childish; make noise only to get attention.
- If you lose temper early, bang your head on the wall, break your legs BUT DON’T DAMAGE PUBLIC PROPERTY.
- Investigation agencies, judicial department, intelligence bureau and other armed forces will no longer be in political control. They are to be controlled directly by the President of India.
- Projects are not completed by statements, they require Will to be completed. Recruit young talent rather than bearing the weight of oldies. India is among those very few nations that has more percentage of young people than the older ones. Prevent brain drain.
- We want actions to be taken if somebody tries to invade our country or attacks our country. We no longer want to submit proofs and reports to a country which itself is indulged in crime.
- All those bureaucrats and high profile people should be suspended immediately who are involved in any crime. Being working, they will only misuse their power to suppress the victims and destroying the evidences, as already has been seen in Ruchika case.
- Set a maximum time limit for a case to be ended. People die visiting the courts but their case never ends. They die waiting for justice. People start believing in taking revenge on their own because they know generations will pass, their case will not end.
RAISE YOUR VOICE….
Labels: What an Idea