Recently I purchased a Dell Inspiron 1545 Notebook
and here I am writing a review
of it. Well, this new design by Dell
is quite impressive as it has been released with different eye catching colors. Dell inspiron 1545
is a Budget laptop
and you will get top configuration of upto 4
GB RAM, 320
GB HDD, C2
D Processor with loads of other features in the price range of 38,500 - 40,000
depending upon whether you choose Premium or Basic software services.
As with many new budget notebooks, Dell’s latest is available in a few different colors if purchased direct. Mattel Black is standard, but you can choose Microsatin Blue, Red or Pacific High-Gloss Blue lids.
Inspiron 15 Notebook Basic details:
- Up to Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processors
- Genuine Windows Vista® operating system
- 15.6" 720p WXGA (1366x768) TrueLife Display Monitor
- Upto 4 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD
- 8X max DVD+/-RW Drive with DVD+R double layer write capability
- 6-cell Primary Battery
- Microsoft® Works (Including Microsoft® Home & Student 60 Days Trial Pre-installed) Dell Recommends Microsoft® Office 2007
- Home & Student Edition - OEM Version
- Integrated 1.3 mega pixel web cam
- Better style and features
- High Level configuration
- Free noise isolation ear phones
- Weight is less in comparison to 1525.
- Average battery backup (Approx. 2Hrs)
- No Dell Remote & HDMI port
- No Carry Case
- Only 1.3 MP Webcam
- Placement of hot exhaust air is just below screen so bottom part of screen gets very heated.
- Due to misplacement of heat exhaust, you can't place the laptop on your Body (thighs).
- No visual indication for Wi-Fi and other service On/Off activities.
- No Aero Theme with Vista Basic.
Labels: Tech Review